Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who is Zero Hour for?
- Friends and/or family looking for fun
- Gamers who want an adrenaline rush outside of their living room.
- People who want to try something new
- Couples looking to build communication skills.
- Team Building experiences for companies and other organizations
What if I need to leave for any reason?
- Zero Hour will either have an emergency door or an emergency code to get out of each room in case participants need to leave, however, once you leave, your session is over and you won’t be let back into the room.
What if our group gets stuck on a clue or puzzle and is unable to progress?
- Some puzzles lend themselves to hints and some don’t. If you’re stuck on a clue or a puzzle and can’t move on without assistance, you may communicate with the Zero Hour Game Host for a clue, but doing so would prohibit you from qualifying for the leader board.
When should I arrive for my game?
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your game.
What are the age requirements?
- We require players to be at least 8 years of age. For players ages 8-14, an adult must be present. The games may not be particularly entertaining for players less than 12-14 but there isn’t anything scary or too mature for them to participate.
Does every group escape out of the room in time?
- No, every group doesn’t escape in time, but communicating and working together will definitely help.
What if an emergency comes up and I can’t make my assigned game time or we forget to come during our scheduled session?
- Please contact us and we will be happy to schedule you into another session if you have an unexpected issue. We do not offer refunds, but are happy to reschedule.
What if we have more people that want to participate in a game than a room will hold?
- Because each room has a maximum group size, we can try to accommodate your larger group by scheduling 2 rooms within 15 or 30 minutes of each other, and we’ll do our best to put your groups in at the same time.
- 2 players $40
- 3 Players $50
- 4 players $ 60
- 5 players $70
- 6 players $80
Please check our Facebook page for specials and/or discounts